A colourful, fruity, vegetable side…
This vibrant yet interesting combination of ingredients promises to be a delightful addition to any main course. A carrot salad mixed with papaya and peanuts contains an array additional ingredients including herbs, chillies and olive oil and very easy and quick to prepare.
Plant Based / <br>Contains Nuts
400g Baby Carrots
4 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
4 tbsp fresh Coriander Leaves
2 Red Chillies
4 tbsp Toasted and Crushed Peanuts
Juice of Lime
- Shave the carrots with a potato peeler and soak in icy cold water for 10 minutes.
- Deseed the chillies and finely slice.
- Peel and deseed the papaya and finely slice.
- In a large salad bowl, dress the carrots with the papaya, chillies, peanuts, olive oil, salt and pepper and the lime juice.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and more crushed peanuts.