A deliciously tasty, flavoursome vegetable pea soup…
This colourful flavoursome soup is made up of broad bean, peas and basil. It’s the perfect tasty starter for any meal.
1 White Onion
400g fresh Broad Beans
200g Fresh Peas
800ml Vegetable Stock
1 tbsp Basil Leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel and roughly chop the onion.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil with the onion and cook until brown, add 300g of broad beans and 100g of peas.
- Add the stock and a few basil leaves. Blend immediately to preserve the bright green colour.
- Return to the heat and add the remaining peas and broad beans and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Season and serve with bread sticks or toast.