Christmas dessert with an exotic twist…
Festive plant based Exotic Fruit Pavlova Wreath.
240ml of water from tinned Chick Peas (Aquafaba)
1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
250g Caster Sugar
Pomegranate Seeds (from half a Pomegranate)
1 Passion Fruit
Mint Leaves for garnish
- Pre heat the oven at 100°C.
- Whisk the aqua faba and the vinegar until creating stiff picks.
- Add the sugar one table spoon at the time and continuing whisking.
- Transfer the mix on to a lined baking tray creating a wreath shape.
- Bake for 2h at 100°C
- Once cool, top the wreath with chopped mango, figs, pomegranate seeds, passion fruit and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve with whipped cream or yogurt.