A light, authentic Italian soup…
This is a light green vegetable soup that is super healthy, made up of peas, green beans and mushrooms. Dressed in olive oil, feel free to add in any green vegetables and leaves you desire. What more could you possibly want from a soup?
1 White Onion
1 Celery Stick
1/2 bunch Parsley
1 bunch Tenderstem® Broccoli
1 handful Fine Beans
1 handful Garden Peas
1 handful dry Porcini Mushrooms
Any Green Leaves or Vegetables to hand (Spinach, Cabbage, Sugar Snaps, etc)
4 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook the olive oil and onion over a low heat until soft and brown.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, roughly chopped, as well as the parsley including stems.
- Cover the vegetables with boiling water or stock, season and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Blend with a stick blender until creamy and smooth, setting aside some of the vegetables beforehand for garnish.
- Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with bread crostini or any toasted bread.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve hot.