Showcasing three beautiful exotic fruits, this recipe is fresh, sweet and delicious…
Seriously mouthwateringly fantastic! Using our kesar mangoes, pomegranates and passion fruit, plus a dash of ice cream, how about this for a spectacular dessert.
5 Kesar Mangos
4 tbsp of Pomegranate Seeds
2 Passion Fruit
50g Plain Flour
15g Coconut Sugar
25ml Soy Milk
1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence
4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1/4 tsp of Agar Agar Powder
Juice of 1/2 a Lime
Toasted Coconut Chips
Fresh Mint for Garnish
- Peel and de-stone the 5 mangoes. Blend one of the mangoes with the agar agar and the lime juice and set aside the mango gel in a squeeze bottle.
- Cut the rest of the mango flesh in little cubes and set aside.
- Mix the flour with the margarine, the sugar, the milk and the vanilla. Once smooth, spread a very thin layer on a silicon sheet and bake until golden at 190ºC. It will take about 5/6 minutes depending on how thick you would like your biscuit to be.
- Assemble all of your elements starting with the mango then add the pomegranate, passion fruit, toasted coconut chips, broken biscuit pieces and ice cream. Garnish with fresh mint and fresh dill leaves.
- Finally, add few drops of the mango gel.